CP316 Lighting Control Automation Panel
The CP316 Control Panel is a one box solution, wired ready for installation with 28 different box solutions on offer, a maximum of 28 circuits can be supported in one box. Through the RON bus communication, the LCU316N controller is connected to output devices such as relays, dimmers and 0-10Vdc analogue outputs. Together with the installer configurable application software, the CP316 is a smart control system suitable for homes, apartments, hotels and commercial buildings. The CP316 can operate as a stand-alone system or as part of a network of control panels using TCP/ IP communication protocol.
The CP316 control panel is assembled in an all metal enclosure made in accordance to BS7671:2008 incorporating Amendment 3:2015. It is designed and assembled for easy and accurate connections of field wires to it by a skilled installer. Each of the one box solutions is easy to configure via a laptop computer or an Android tablet by the installer who can configure controller functionalities on site, thus eliminating visits from the manufacturer for commissioning/configuration purposes.
The LCU316N controller is supported by a comprehensive library of application software modules ranging from simple to comprehensive controls such as lighting & scene setting, curtains & blinds, garage door, under floor heating etc. User interface is through off the shelf mobile devices and push button smart wall switch plates. Switch plates come with 1 to 4 buttons; buttons are available in 2 forms, round or rectangular and have the option to be backlit with status indication. Backlight brightness level can be set during configuration.
Switch plates come in finishes such as plastic, stainless steel and glass, each with a choice of colours.
- Options of 28 different CP316 lighting control & automation panels with up to 28 channels per panel from the combinations of relay outputs, triac leading edge dimmer and 0-10Vdc controls.
- Each option can be scaled up to a larger system by linking multiple panels into one or a custom made larger enclosure supporting up to a maximum number of 92 channels per system as follows:
- 8 x 8 relay outputs – 64 channels
- 6 x 2 channel mains dimmer – 12 channels
- 4 x 4 0-10Vdc outputs - 16 channels
- Can scale up from stand-alone systems to a large network using TCP/IP communication link.
- Support up to 16 switch plates of up to 4 buttons each, giving a total of maximum 64 individual button control.
- Each button on each wall plate can be programmed to control one or many (as a group) of the 92 channels and outputs.
- Support mobile devices through external wireless network
- Support 4 low level inputs and 4 low level outputs for devices such as PIR and door contacts etc.
- RON bus for interface to peripheral control and telemetry devices (wall switch plates, sensors, relays, mains dimmers and 0-10V dimming).
- RON - Room Operating Network (Systemteq proprietary communication link).