PIR - Passive Infra Red Occupancy Sensor
The 810-5m-9v and 810-10m-9v were specifically developed for the hospitality industry and a component of SYSTEMTEQ iHMS Integrated Hotel guest room Management System. The PIR sensor is multi-purpose for different applications such as room occupancy, energy management, light switching, HVAC, curtain & blind control, automated night light switching, access control and security. The PIR is unobtrusive with a small footprint of just 52.5mm diameter and protrudes from the ceiling by just 5.35mm (810-5m-9v) and 9.5mm (810-10m-9v). There are 4 different types of sensors that fit into the same enclosure for different applications. The unit can rotate 360°, while the sensor itself that can tilt within the enclosure by 20° to optimise coverage of the room or area.
- Excellent resistance to electromagnetic noise
- High Signal/Noise ratio to minimise false operation
- Environmentally friendly with “Lead-free” element
- Operating Voltage: 9V DC
- Operating environment: Indoor use only
- Ambient operating temperature: 0°~60°C RH <96%
- LED indication: Discreet flashing indicates movement detected (for engineering purposes & not visible to the guest).
- Enclosure colour: White
- Lens colour: Black or white
- Installation: 44~45mm ceiling hole
- Coverage: See table below. The PIR can tilt 20°, optimising coverage of the room or area
- Dimensions below: